The following is a list of useful links that I have compiled, mostly about Mathematics and Computer Science.
- GROUP PUB FORUM
- A Forum for Group Theory researchers. News, Software, Open problems.
- ZENTRUM FUER COMPUTER ALGEBRA, KAISERSLAUTERN
- Center for Computer Algebra at the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany. Contains list of preprints in Computer Algebra, especially on the relationship between rewriting systems and monoid theory.
- REWRITING SYSTEMS
- Forum for research on rewriting systems. Bibliography, Software, Open Problems, etc.
- The NEC Research Institute Scientific Literature Database
- A very good database of Computer Science papers
- MAC TUTOR ARCHIVE ON THE HISTORY OF MATHEMATICS
- A very nice web site devoted to the History of Mathematics, maintained by the University of St. Andrews, Scotland.
- THE ELECTRONIC LIBRARY OF MATHEMATICS
- A page maintained by the European Mathematical Society, containing links to electronic books and journals.
- GAP - GROUPS, ALGORITHMS AND PROGRAMMING
- The homepage of GAP, a free computer system for doing research in Group Theory.
- ELECTRONIC COLLOQUIUM ON COMPUTATIONAL COMPLEXITY
- Research reports, surveys and books on computational complexity.
- Learn Spanish in Santiago de Cuba
- My mother teaches Spanish as a second language. Visit her website.
- Latin American Mathematical Union
- Directory of Latin American mathematicians. Jobs, scholarships, events.
- The Voronoi site
- Everything about Voronoi diagrams.
- More mathematics books
- A list of mathematics books in electronic format, compiled by George Cain.